About Me

My photo
United States
Where I ramble on about anything that comes to mind.

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
There's No Place Like Home

Like Sand Through The Hour Glass, So Are The Days Of Our Lives

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Second Blog?!

I now have a second blog! It's over at Gotta Pixel! Check it out!
Angel's Blog
Is that cool, or what? :-)

I'm sitting here today listening to it storming outside. It's really going to it out there! My poor doggie is all upset. He's sticking to me like glue. Poor baby.
It's a good thing we didn't have any plans today--with the weather, and all. DH is sleeping, and the dog and I are here in my craft room. Yep--we're party animals. ROFL I just hope that the power doesn't go out!

Tonight we're making super jumbo beef hotdogs with bacon, sauteed onions, and cheese on hoagie rolls for dinner. Yum!

Well--maybe I'll see if I can actually get some scrapping done today. Ya think? :-7 We'll see.

I'm off!

Hugs, Angel

2 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

hiya, friend. long time, no talkie. you are looking fabtabulous in your photo over there! XO!

Elisa said...

Thanks so much for your kind note, I truly appreciate it! :) Have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season, and all the very best for the New Year!