About Me

My photo
United States
Where I ramble on about anything that comes to mind.

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
There's No Place Like Home

Like Sand Through The Hour Glass, So Are The Days Of Our Lives

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Somebody Stop Me!


I've now gotten hooked on those ATC's. I have so much else to do, and I'm thinking of my next ATC design.
I did one for a challenge, and was told that they could be very addictive. I can see that, now.
These pictures don't do the cards justice--they're much clearer, and more colorful in-person. But--it's the best I could do with pics. My scanner is making shadows for some reason, but that's another story.

I need to finish getting my photos in order, and file all the patterned paper I just bought on sale at Michael's. I have that 3-Day crop next weekend at Timeless Inspirations, and I need all the "ammunition" I can get!
We're going to be broken into two teams, and I want everything in "apple pie order", and ready to go before Friday.
I get soooo much done at those crops! It's amazing. And, we have so much fun! It really gets me pumped, and gives me the motivation I need! LOL :-)



I hope you enjoyed the ATC's. I'll see you online!














3 comments:

Sarah .B. Scott said...

My favorite is Dream, Believe, Discover!

@wesome@bby said...

I LOVE these...all of them. Like Sarah, though, the Dream, Believe, Discover is my very favorite. LOVE it. What are you doing with these babies? I saw in my Scrapbooks Etc. magazine people making mini albums out of sports cards holders...these would fit in them and you could put them together with ribbon or something and have an ATC mini book!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Hey Angel, I've missed seeing you around! Thanks for commenting on my blog.