About Me

My photo
United States
Where I ramble on about anything that comes to mind.

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
There's No Place Like Home

Like Sand Through The Hour Glass, So Are The Days Of Our Lives

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm Back!

I've been shamed into updating my blog by she who shall remain nameless. LOL :)

I'm afraid that it's been a wild few months. Life has a habit of getting in the way of things, I'm afraid. But--moving on--it's time to update with the latest news.

My first born--my son--asked his girlfriend to marry him last night. He has been quite excited as he planned the entire night for quite some time. There were a few glitches--things didn't go as perfectly as he'd planned. But--everything worked out, and she said, "Yes!".
They are now officially engaged, and in the process of looking for a house. I'm so happy for them.

They also recently bought a pure-bred female Golden Retriever puppy, and named her Kiley. She has grown very quickly! She's not a little puppy, anymore!
This is Adam's fiancee Larissa at home with Kiley:















This is a sweet picture of my son Adam with Kiley out on the patio. I love this photo. :-)





















I can't believe that it's almost the holidays, already! Where does the time go? I'm glad that we got our house all painted. Adam plans on coming home for Christmas. I'm so happy! :-) I want everything to look nice when he gets here.

I also have been given a blog challenge to name 5 things that I want to accomplish before the end of the year. Hmmmmm--I'm not a big goal person, but here goes:

1. Achieve, or surpass my scrapping goal of 60 LO's for the year.
2. Get a good start on eating healthier.
3. Be more productive. I need to get the house in shape--purge, organize, and clean.
4. Push myself to try some different things in my crafting--more techniques that I haven't done, yet.
5. Work on keeping in contact with friends, and family more.

Whew! That was tough for me. LOL I'm not used to thinking of goals. I guess I should push myself more. :-)

Tonight we're going to BBQ a couple of boneless, skinless chicken breast on the grill. They're marinating in Teriyaki sauce, right now. We'll have a nice salad, and a green vegetable with them.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

Rhea said...

I think your Goals look awsome!!!

Anonymous said...

Great goals Angel! I've no doubt you'll make them all! Congrats to your son and future daughter-in-law!

share said...

first off...I am coming for dinner!! secondly...welcome back to the world of blogging lol...I love your goals and congrats on the new engagement!! i see wedding layouts in your future! *grin*

sugarplum14 said...

What great goals Angel!

Congrats to Adam on his engagement.. what exciting news!

Is he bringing the puppy with him at Christmas?? She is ADORABLE!!!

@wesome@bby said...

i love that photo of adam and kiley. i have one like that of jason and thirty.

larissa is a pretty girl. and lucky to have a mil like you! :)

goals...i should think of a few, too! hmmmm......might have to list 'em tomorrow!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are blogging!!!!!